Did you know it was possible to use remote controls for the Calibur scoreboard to start and stop the timer, add or deduct points, penalties, bouts and priorities? Here’s your quick tutorial on using the Calibur Remote Control Mode!
- Once the scoreboard is set up, you will need a second phone or tablet. Download “Calibur Remote Controller” from your application store (Appstore, Google Play, Amazon Store), and open the application.
- Push the top button in the “Calibur” app (mode selector) and enable remote control mode.
- Make sure both phones are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In the Remote Controller, type in the local address, shown on the screen of the “Calibur” app.
- If you're done, you are ready to manage all the scoring on your smart devices!