Until we release the designated desktop version of our system here's a quick guide on how to to run the Calibur mobile app on computers. This tutorial will guide you through on setting up the Android system and Calibur app on your computer. Don't worry if you're not tech-savvy; just follow the instructions, and you'll have the Calibur system running on your PC.
We've tested this process on various PCs with successful results, but cannot guarantee perfect operation for every computer model due to the third-party nature of Android-x86. Please check our list of tested and verified computers.
You can download the manual in a handy PDF or follow the steps below:
- Mac/MacBook with MacOS 11.0 (or later) and an Apple M1 chip
On a MacBook:
- Launch the App Store app on your Mac.
- Search for the app or the type of app you want like you normally do.
- After performing the search, look at the tabs under the “Results for” heading. By default the button on the left ,”Mac Apps” will be selected. Select ”iPhone & iPad Apps”.
- Tap on the Calibur app to download it.
- The app will run on your computer just like on an iPhone